- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Two-Tone
- Case Length [mm]: 42
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Brown
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- Type: Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones, User Defined Time in 15 minutes Increments (A-TM), 1 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24 Hour Time, Alarm, Power Reserve Indicator, Tachymeter, Day/Date
- 200M/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
This Perpetual Chrono A-T is radio controlled in 5 time zones to display accurate time across the US and United Kingdom. In warm shades of brown and gold with stainless steel rose gold tone brown ion plating and a stainless steel rose gold bracelet. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number E650.
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.