Citizen Men Eco Wr200 Sstb Brac Blue
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Two-Tone
- Case Length [mm]: 43
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Blue
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Silver-Tone Stainless Steel
- Type: Bracelet
- Clasp Type: Fold Over Clasp with Hidden Push Buttons
- Type: Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24 Hour Time, Power Reserve Indicator, Day/Date
- 200M/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Citizen Eco-Drive Radio-Controlled Chronograph World Timer; Blue Angels edition with caseback insignia. Atomic time in 26 world cities; radio-controlled accuracy in 5 zones. 1/20 second chrono measures up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12/24 hour time, power reserve, non-reflective sapphire crystal. Stainless steel with blue ion plating. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number H800.
|Name||Men Eco Wr200 Sstb Brac Blue|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.